DMCA avis d'usurpation de droits d'auteur
If you believe that content posted on PornDoe.com infringes your copyright and no legal exception exists, you may submit a DMCA copyright infringement notice to PornDoe.
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed (a clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit PornDoe to locate the materials to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, including, if applicable, the URL on the Site where such material may be found;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
PROCEDURE FOR DELIVERING DMCA COUNTER-NOTICE:
If any user believes that any material removed pursuant to a DMCA Notice is either not infringing or that such user otherwise has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the user may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- The user's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the user's address is located, or if the user's address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which PornDoe is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.